Can U See... Do U Listen
Look into my eyes, they tell you all that you need to see...
From a woman who was lost and the scorned that once had taken over me.
Look into my eyes can you see the love that I hold for thee.
I won't make empty promises of giving you the world..
All I can offer is giving you the very best of me...
Listen to my heart...
You can hear how much it yearns for you...
Look further past my heart and you'd see directly into my soul...
See I'm as simple as you want me to be;
yet complicated if you don't take the time to truly understand me....
But the feeling that runs deep within me is something I've longed for and now its frightening me.
Honestly, can you be the person I need for you to be?
Even when times get rough will you stand up strong beside me?
So what I'm a bit spoiled but as a woman isn't that the way it suppose to be?
I don't want for anything and I ask for nothing.
All you have to do is love me...
Love me beyond your eyes though beauty is what you seek ....
and pass your heart cos with every beat tends to make you weak....
Love me with your soul as if we'd never part...
Love me with all your being because you're the person who holds my heart....
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment