Hi baby,
I tried to write poetry tonight, but it just wasn't working for me. So I'm switching it up a bit. You're probably laughing cos I am sitting here writing a love letter to you. *giggles*
You make me wanna do everything I didn't.. I see possibilities that was once hidden in the shadows. I want to share the most sacret part of myself with you.. See I plan on giving you the best of me. Not just physically. But mentally & Spiritually as well. This is no secret but I am in love with you and this isn't the way I wanted to say it.
Other men means what? Not a shitting ass thing to me. There's nothing they can say or do to detour my thoughts of you. Are they jealous of you? Of course, I'm not blind or death. I hear every comment that's being made and see everything they do. That's not my concern. I have who I want and that is you Daniel. The attention I want comes from you and damn how I love it. It's your arms I want to feel wrapped around me at night when I fall asleep. It's your lips I want to feel pressed against mine wishing me a good morning. It's your voice that drives me crazy and moistens my panties. Your touch drives a sensation down my spine all through my body. Your eyes make me feel like a shy little girl.. My hands be so sweaty like I just finished playing in water.. Playing with your hair... *giggling* trying to steal quick kisses while on my tippy toes... I think thats the cutest.. I look in my mirror all the time... It's not me, I see... I see you.. Because with me is where u suppose to be... So close yet so far.......
I love you and I know in my heart you love me just as much. *shrugs*
spot
I tried to write poetry tonight, but it just wasn't working for me. So I'm switching it up a bit. You're probably laughing cos I am sitting here writing a love letter to you. *giggles*
You make me wanna do everything I didn't.. I see possibilities that was once hidden in the shadows. I want to share the most sacret part of myself with you.. See I plan on giving you the best of me. Not just physically. But mentally & Spiritually as well. This is no secret but I am in love with you and this isn't the way I wanted to say it.
Other men means what? Not a shitting ass thing to me. There's nothing they can say or do to detour my thoughts of you. Are they jealous of you? Of course, I'm not blind or death. I hear every comment that's being made and see everything they do. That's not my concern. I have who I want and that is you Daniel. The attention I want comes from you and damn how I love it. It's your arms I want to feel wrapped around me at night when I fall asleep. It's your lips I want to feel pressed against mine wishing me a good morning. It's your voice that drives me crazy and moistens my panties. Your touch drives a sensation down my spine all through my body. Your eyes make me feel like a shy little girl.. My hands be so sweaty like I just finished playing in water.. Playing with your hair... *giggling* trying to steal quick kisses while on my tippy toes... I think thats the cutest.. I look in my mirror all the time... It's not me, I see... I see you.. Because with me is where u suppose to be... So close yet so far.......
I love you and I know in my heart you love me just as much. *shrugs*
spot

No comments:
Post a Comment