I sit blindlessly staring at the sky.
I remembered you said you wanted me strong hearted and not to cry.
SO I forced myself not to cry.
But then I try and try...
Hmmm... a damn tear drops from my eye.
I wiped it away as quick as I can not realizing I with the palm of my hand.
My eyes began to flood.
I tried to burry my face into my blouse as I notice them start to stare.
I hear someone say, "Kawana what's wrong?
I plainly ignored her hoping she'd be gone.
I felt a slight ease on my shoulder and a soft whisper in my ear telling me not to cry....
But when I raised my head up there was nobody there, then I begin to wonder why.
Where did she go? Who was she?
Why did she tell me not to cry?
I placed my head onto my arms while listening to her say, "I'm not gone".
As I started pleading and asking why,
why,
who are you and why won't you let me cry.
She then replies stand up lets take a stroll follow me to where you can find your soul.
My body glides past my walkway clear past my home.
I listened to her repeatedly telling me,
"Your soul was once lost but I'm here to make you whole.
Don't worry Kawana you'll be strong,
but remember this forever and always,
Never let another misuse and abuse your soul."

No comments:
Post a Comment