Friday, July 3, 2020

Broken Hearted

The day I loss you. I lost the best part me. Trying to piece together what was my life. You left so unexpectedly, how it hurt me nobody will ever know because that’s the part of me I try hard not to show. I cried for 2 years, I didn’t sleep in our bedroom for 3. Because how could I; laying in that California king size bed and knowing you’re not beside me. I close my eyes and all I hear is the doctor telling me I’m sorry Mrs. Wiggins I have it to call it. I just fell on your chest tears flooding my face and it felt like I messed on myself. I was so angry with you and even more at myself! That hurt me more than anything else. Eight days after your birthday and four days after mine and on his. I hate that day because that’s the day I became a widow, I loss my best friend, companion & lover. I was your Player 2.. Now I don’t even bother to play the games anymore. I can say for sure there’s no comparison. You WAS A MAN and did MEN things!! I threw myself into my work and I started to let myself go. They say 3 times a charm. Can I keep myself from being knocked down again? I pray I can! I’ve been through enough I just want to live.

No comments: